Cool Looking Moon

I was driving home from Albany where I was at a training today and I noticed that the moon looked cool. It was a sliver of a moon -- like a fingernail that was clipped and fell on a dark carpet. There were also two stars -- one under and one just to the right of the fingernail moon. It really looked cool in the steadily darkening sky. After arriving home (I wasn't home for more than five minutes) my dad called and reminded me that he likes cool things in the sky (which he very much does -- I often get emails from him about satelites passing by at certain times and planets and such) and told me that there was a very cool looking moon with two lights near it that looked like stars. I stopped him and told him that I saw it and I agreed that it was cool looking. He then explained that the "stars" were actually planets: Jupiter and... (damn, I can't remember what the other one is...). We again agreed that it was cool looking and that was all he really called to talk about.

I said in an earlier post that I had video and pictures from my show at Caffe Lena. I do have such things and I'm going to post them now. Some pics were taken by Stephanie. Some were taken by my friend, Bill (a.k.a. William).

















Walking; Standing Still (Filmed by Stephanie):



Saving the World (Filmed by Stephanie):



A cover of Jessie by Joshua Kadison (William Filmed this):



This video of Passenger is actually from another night at Lena's during open mic. But I thought I'd include it in today's post anyway since I haven't included it anywhere before.



Some of the pictures and videos will eventually be put up on my website. Although, it will not happen tonight. Tonight, I am going to find something to eat, read until Stephanie gets home from class, listen while Stephanie talks about her day, then read until I fall asleep.

I'll work on the pictures/webpage stuff tomorrow or maybe never -- I may just keep reading until I die. My god, I love to read.