It's 10:00 am and it's Sunday morning. I am still in bed. I woke up about an hour and a half ago and surfed the web a bit. Then, I decided to blog. It's really not an ideal time of day to blog... I prefer doing it at night when the darkness inspires introspection, but I don't really want to get out of bed right now and blogging is a good way to keep me from attempting to get out of bed.

Yesterday was quite an unfullfilling day. I woke up at 6:00 am after going to bed at 3:00 in the morning! I -- much like today -- surfed the web for a little bit. Then, I suffered myself to sleep again. I woke up in the early afternoon and after spending another hour surfing the web, I resolved myself to do something with myself and got up and showered. I got dressed, packed up my laptop, put my shoes on, and headed for an unknown destination.

I found myself at the Muddy Cup in Schenectady. I skipped ordering anything because there was a long line. I sat down at a booth and set up my laptop. My wireless card struggled to connect to the WiFi, so I had to do some trouble shooting. It took me about a half an hour to connected, at which point, a gentleman sitting at a table nearby turned up the crappy speakers on his laptop and began watching a movie. A friend joined him and I discerned from the comments they were making that they were watching Star Trek. I couldn't enjoy myself with the distraction so I left.

On my way to Albany, I realized I was hungry and decided to go to Panera Bread in Crossgates Commons. I had brocolli chedder soup in a bread bowl. It was good, but the bread bowl was crunchy. I don't like cruncy bread bowls... I surfed the web a bit and read for a while. After a couple hours, I realized I was dead tired and could have fallen asleep in my soup. I packed up and left.

I came straight home and went straight to bed. It was 7:00 pm.

The night before was a blast. I went out with a nice big group of friends in Saratoga. We started off at the Parting Glass and played some darts. Then we went to the Alley. There were some fun sing-a-longs with 80s songs on the JukeBox.

Thursday night was Open Mic, as usual. I hosted. I opened with my new song For the First Time. I think it went over well. Later on, I played Lonely 'ol Night and Endless. Casey and Dave (Almost Awake) were there and they brought some friends. Afterwards, we left open mic and decided to get some food at the Saratoga Diner. While walking to our cars, I noticed that Hattie's Chicken Shack had a bunch of mardi grai beads decorating their little bushes in their flower pots. We all grabbed a beaded necklace and went on our way (I put my necklace up on my cubicle at work). As it turned out the Saratoga Diner was closed (diners close?), which was probably a good thing because it was after 11 and I was tired enough anyway. I went home and went to bed.