This and That

I cleaned out my camera phone today. I had been up to a lot since my last post and had taken various pictures of this and that along the way.

On Sunday, Stephanie and I went hiking in the Adirondacks.



The trail was to take us to Stewart Lake...



Neither of us had hiked the trail before and so we didn't know what to expect.



It was hilly at times, but not too strenuous. At one point I heard a water fall and so we left the trail to investigate.



Stephanie fell in trying to cross to the other side.



It was a cool little waterfall, though.



We, eventually, reached the lake. I don't know what I especting with the it, but it wasn't this. Still, it was a pretty view.





-------





Lena's on Thursday. I played updated versions of Breaking Free and Crayons and receieved a couple of nice compliments on them.



(Willie the Moak)



(Emily Smith)



(Julia? something... I think -- whom I've not seen/heard before and was quite good)





----------




Halloween Party on Friday. I went with a sword-weilding, quest-taking Beowulf wannabe, and that guy from that 70s cop show...



I also went with a female rugby player, a doctor, and a dutch... erm person.

Bill-o-wulf took these pictures:





Some of the interesting costumes that I saw (because Halloween parties are all about what people dress up as), but was unable to take pictures of due to the cheapness of my camera phone and its inability to take pictures in all but the most perfect of lighting conditions: Robin Hood, various other medieval-ey characters, penguins, the Pope, Snow White and Grumpy (the dwarf), and Gandalf (the grey) -- my personal favorite. At one point, Robin Hood came over to Bill-o-wulf and I and stated that he and Gandalf had decided to ask us if we wanted to go on a quest. I suggested a journey and a brief discussion arose on the differences between quests and journeys. I don't believe we actually decided on which one to do...