Free False Teeth

No joke; this actually happened. I was at a training today (CPR/First aid -- yes, I learned how to give mouth to mouth and developed a close relationship with "Resuscitation Annie") for my job, and a friend that I had met at previous orientations (see much earlier post) was there as well. For lunch we walked down State Street (Schenectady) to the Muddy Cup. On our way, my friend stopped me to look around for false teeth, which she had seen on an earlier excursion. I was beginning to think that there were no false teeth -- why on earth would a random set of false teeth be laying around on a sidewalk anyway? We didn't find them. But, after lunch on our way back...



... and a close up. (Unfortunately, it's a little blurry. Trust me. They are real false teeth. Not a halloween thing)



So, if a friend of yours from CPR training tells you some unbelievable story about false teeth being on the sidewalk... believe them.





------





And a random picture of myself being cold and wearing a scarf.



Because it is cold, wearing-a-scarf sort of weather.