Non-Titled

Erghhh... I hate practicing with my sound system at home. There isn't a room in my house that's big enough to require the use a sound system. Which makes me sound like crap, which makes me hate music.

So, that's where I am right now. I'm ready to quit music forever.

I probably won't... but I'm ready to.

Anyways, I didn't blog about Lena's last Thursday because Saturday, my usual time for journaling, was a busy day and I didn't get to it. Sunday was equally as busy. As was, Monday and Tuesday.

So, here is a quick blog about what I can remember happening on Thursday through now.

At Lena's I played Walking; Standing Still and What's Up by the Four Non-Blondes. People sang along. It was fun. I sounded like crap. For some reason I had high anxiety and was feeling whatever the opposite of wanting to be around people feels like. I hid in the back room for much of the night. I didn't take any pictures. I don't remember what anyone else played or who played, for that matter.

Friday was crappy weather-wise. Stephanie and I rented Knocked Up on Movies on Demand. It was, seriously, quite hilarious and should be viewed by anyone who enjoys intelligent/crass (one thing) humor. I'd like to put down a quote from the movie (there were many funny quotes), but I can't remember any of them. I'd need to see it five or six times to quote it.

Here is a quote from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (because I've seen it a thousand times): A wise man once said, 'forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza.'

Saturday killed me. We were given a sectional couch by family friends and with the help of another family friend, we moved it into our living room and moved the old couch and love seat out. I nearly died doing all the moving. My scrawny arms aren't built for lifting furniture. Not to mention, the family friend who helped us move the stuff is much taller than me, which meant that the end he carried was higher than my end, which meant the weight was tilted toward me... which f-ing (pardon my atypical f-bomb) sucked.

Anyway, here is a picture of me sitting on the old love seat, which is in a snowbank in my front yard. Taken shortly before moving it to the dump.



Then, we went to a birthday party, and to the mall, etc. On Sunday, we cleaned the couch and set it up in the living room. It looks nice.

On Monday, I realized how hurt I was from moving the sectional. I'm going to the Chiropractor on Friday.

What else... Oh:

I have also been spending some time looking for new glasses. I am getting my eyes checked out and, through work, I have over a thousand dollars to spend on health related things this year. Which means, I can get new frames and perscription sunglasses (something I've been wanting since this past summer). Anyway, I searched and searched for new glasses. However, since I like the ones I have, I decided to order the same pair... So, I'll have the exact same frames for sunglasses too. Yup.