Of Which a Blogger Has Nothing Better to do While He Awaits the Ripping of a CD

I have a few minutes while I wait for a CD to copy; I might as well blog for a bit.

Stephanie got a part in a musical and she bought the CD of the original cast recordings so that she can practice. I don't think I could handle hearing showtunes played on the house CD player; so, I offerend to rip the CD and put the MP3s on her MP3 player. That way, I can't hear the show tunes when she is listening to them. Can you sense the gigantic smile that I'm wearing? My computer is in the process of the ripping...






-----





This past Thursday at open mic I played the unnamed cover song and Road to Nowhere. For some reason I was quite nervous while playing the cover song (probably because I forgot a line the week before). Even so, I received some nice compliments regarding my performance.

I'm also adding some other covers to my repetoire: Wildflowers and Won't Back Down by Tom Petty to name a few.

I still won't name the super, wicked, awesome cover though :)





------




Computer is done with the ripping... now to the file transfering...