Interesting or Witty Title Here

Wi-Fi frustrates me. Or at least, hooking my computer up to wireless connections at any place other than my house frustrates me. Last night, I went to Starbucks and spent about 45 minutes trying to figure out why, when I do everything I'm supposed to do to hook up to Wi-Fi, I couldn't hook up to the Wi-Fi. I discovered something else that I can try after I had left Starbucks. So, I'm going to try to find a local hot spot later today and try again.

Earlier that night, I frustrated an exasperated Gap employee. This occurred after I had sat down on a display of corduroy pants. I had a headache and I wasn't really into shopping (besides the fact that I had just been at the exact same Gap one week ago), so I sat down to rest while I waited for Stephanie to try on some jeans or something. Soon after, I noticed a Gap employee walking towards me pushing a cart. She stopped when she saw me. Turned around and walked toward another Gap employee. She threw her arms up and shook her head. I'm certain she said, "I hate it when stupid people sit on the displays of corduroy pants (actually, she probably called them 'cords')!" The other employee looked over at me and laughed. After sitting there for a little while longer, I organized the display a little bit and wandered away.

On Friday, my Rock Band 'band' came over and we 'rocked' for a good six or seven hours. My favorite songs to do tend to be the 80s hairband arena anthems. I like kicking my leg up and imitating what I remember from 80s hairband videos on MTV back in the day. We are getting together again next Friday and I can't wait.

Thursday at open mic, I played Saving the World and Passenger and the sound was particularly full and good and I played quite well.

On Friday, I decided to bring my guitar to training (for my new job -- yes, still training) and I played during our breaks. It was cool. I received some claps and some nice compliments.

On another note, I finished reading The Graveyard Book, which is by Neil Gaiman. I had planned on finishing it on or near Halloween (as it is quite a good Halloween type of book), but I got kind of busy and finished it a week after. It is a nice story and was quite entertaining -- just like many of Gaiman's works.