*cough* *cough* *sneeze* *cough*

Home. Ill. High on Sudafed, etc. Not swine flu (I hope). I woke up feeling kinda crappy, yesterday. By the time I got home from work, I was totally spent and laid on the couch until it was late enough to take NyQuil -- except that we didn't have NyQuil and I took Sudafed and Tylenol PM, which when put together almost equals NyQuil, instead.

I woke up this morning feeling much, much worse than yesterday. Called in sick. Went back to sleep. It's noon now and I have been out of bed twice. Once to go to the bathroom, have a vitamin, and get more juice. The second time contained all of the same things that the first one did, except I also had some toast and decided to sit down at my laptop for a little bit.

Right now, my head feels a little bit like a balloon. And I'm sort of worried that if I let go of it, it will float away and never be reunited with my body, which is too tired right now to chase after the floating head balloon.

Being ill means I can't go to Lena's tonight. It also means I missed my friends' show at the caffe last night. I hope being ill doesn't mean that I have to miss work tomorrow because I am performing with co-workers for a dinner/banquet/thing later that night.

I did sing for two hours once when I had laryngitis. I also played a two hour show while on antibiotics. And then there was the time that my allergies were so bad that my nose was completely stuffed and would not clear up no matter what I did, until about 10 minutes before I started performing, when, miraculously, my symptom went away like it had never been there.

Okay -- going back to bed.