The D-Bags You Allow Yourself to be Seen With

I can't even begin to express how desperately I need to live closer to a Panera Bread. This town sucks and there is no place to get a warm soup in a soft bread bowl and mooch wi-fi.

I am in the most frustrated of moods right now and nothing in my immediate drive-tooable-distance has what I want/need. So, I'm sitting in my house, freezing (because I need to save some money, so I'm keeping the heat down) and yelling at my cat (because she won't stop jumping up on the dining room table despite the extensive collection of cat deterring strategies that I have employed), which is only resulting in making me more frustrated.

So, I open up an internet browser and log into blogger.com to tell you all about it :)

Something that I can't enough of complaining about, is the occurrence of women who have obviously put a lot of time and effort into their appearance hanging out with a group of or just one guy who looks like he just got out of his cleaning out portable toilets.

Seriously. Don't even tell me that you haven't seen this. It happens all the time in shit town (AKA: where I live). Every Friday and Saturday I can point out multiple gatherings of people in which there is at least one woman dressed to the nine's with one or more guys who are dressed like dirt bags.

How? Why? Who?

Despite the fact that I witness this occurrence all the time, it never ceases to confuse me to no end.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting people who clean portable toilets are any less human than I am. Rather, I intend to suggest that no matter what you do for a living, if your girl is a model, take a f#cking bath! Wear clean clothes! Put on a sport jacket! I go out two or three times a week and It's always in a clean pair of jeans, a button down shirt, and shoes that don't have holes in them. If I'm going out with women, I often put on a sport jacket... a clean sport jacket. I even iron my shirts!

However, I suspect that it's the woman who isn't pushing the man to dress nicer. I can see her giving in to his "I don't give a f#ck" attitude, because it's not worth arguing. She just wants to have a good time with her friends. And he pays the bills, buys her a nice diamond necklace at sears for her birthday because she cut a picture out of the flyer and left it for him next to a pair of her underwear. He gives it to her a week late, but she doesn't care because he ignores her wants and needs when it pertains to anything else, so why expect something more for her birthday. He mows the lawn pretty regularly and he barely passed high school so he's stupid when it comes to money, which means that you handle the finances. You buy yourself nice dresses with the left over money every week, so you always feel beautiful. He says that he loves you when you force him to, and... oh, isn't that the way all guys are?

She stands at the bar wearing the most beautiful dress she could find. She feels beautiful sipping her whiskey sour and chatting with her friends. At the end of the night, however, she leaves with the guy wearing the dirtiest shit-kickers and holiest shirt in the bar.