Vague

I have been trying really hard to keep a secret. But, the secret has been really wonderful and I have been wanting to talk about it, which has caused me to "leak" little bits and pieces of the secret to various people at various times. The purpose for keeping the thing a secret has been to assure that the thing is good before telling people that it will exist. You don't want to get people anticipating something that turns out to suck. Nothing worse than setting high expectations and falling way short of achieving them. The thing continues to be doing what it is supposed to be doing and is mostly succeeding at exceeding my expectations for it. Even so, I intend to continue to mostly keep this secret a secret for roughly one more month. There was some particular excitement surrounding the thing that occurred last night and I just want to share it with the world... but the excitement was only anticipation of awesomeness and not the completion of awesomeness (does that make sense? Sure it does) and so I shall refrain from sharing what awesomeness will occur until it does occur and meets or exceeds my expectations, which are, well... awesome.

And thus concludes this posting that clearly alludes to some sort of information that may or may not exist at a future point in time that has not yet been determined..